General Virtual Assistant
The focus of the general virtual assistant role is to offer our customers a successful experience for the duration of their engagement. The right candidate will serve as a general VA helping with common tasks such as writing website copies, social media, graphic design,podcast editing, digital marketing, data processing and any other work we may deem fit as requiring the input of the hired assistant. Therefore, we want someone who’s highly motivated, self-disciplined, and a hard worker. Additionally, they must demonstrate responsiveness and professionalism, be technologically savvy, detail-oriented, and be results-oriented and very resourceful.
Proficient Skills in:
• Managing calendars and setting appointments with clients and their correspondents.
• Providing consistent, grammatically correct and timely communication to the client.
• Execute tasks in a timely manner.
• Creating documents as the client requests.
• Communicating to Project Manager when the need arises.
• Using stellar grammar and organization in emails, documents, etc. (all written communication).
• Learning client’s preferences and providing them with the work catered to their preferences.
• 1+ years experience work remote/virtual related experience
• Experience communicating in online communities
• Experience with technology such as; Google Suite, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Suite
How to Apply
Please submit your information, resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please address your specific interest in Virtual Assistants, what you can bring to the company with regards to it being a virtual company. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted. Please allow 3-5 business days for applications to be reviewed and responded to.